While The Medium is confirmed for release on the Xbox Series S/X and Steam, many wonder if The Medium will also be available on GOG. GOG is a digital video game platform similar to Steam, Origin, or Epic games where players can find a library of games. Some prefer GOG to Steam or refuse to use Steam entirely, but will those players be able to play The Medium?
The Recommended Specs For The Medium
Before we look into whether or not The Medium will be on GOG, we need to look into whether your PC can handle The Medium. The Medium’s minimum requirements are already rather high. Even an SSD is recommended (but not required to play The Medium).
The recommended specs for The Medium is:
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 10 (64bit version only)
- Processor: Intel® Core™ i5-9600 / AMD Ryzen™ 7 3700X
- Memory: 16 GB RAM
- Graphics: @1080p NVIDIA GeForce® GTX 1660 Ti / Radeon™ RX Vega 56 | @4K NVIDIA GeForce® RTX 2070 / Radeon™ RX 5700 XT
- DirectX: Version 12
- Storage: 55 GB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX compatible, headphones recommended
- Additional Notes: NVIDIA GeForce® RTX 2080 ror 4K with ray tracing on
Will The Medium Be On GOG?
If you believe your computer can handle the dual-reality gameplay of The Medium, then it’s time to figure out if you’ll get it for the Xbox Series S/X or Steam, but what about GOG players? Fortunately for GOG players, The Medium will also be available on GOG. There’s no release date for GOG players, but a developer with The Medium has confirmed The Medium will be available on GOG as soon as possible.
What platform are you playing The Medium on?
If you like to stay up to date on the development of the upcoming game Sea Of Trees, please leave your email address here. You’ll be the first to know when the playable demo is available. Check out the trailer below: