In Silence looks like a perfectly horrifying game. Like Dead by Daylight, one player controls a monster while the other players must survive against or kill the monster. Unlike Dead By Daylight, there isn’t an entire list of pop culture monsters to choose from. Players only get to play as one monster with really sensitive hearing (but is almost 100% blind). Unfortunately, trying to load the game is frustrating some as they’re getting a Black Screen when loading In Silence.
Black Screen Issue Loading In Silence
Players want to play the game they paid for. While some bugs are understandable in an early access title, such as In Silence, it’s frustrating not getting into the game at all. It’s hard to recommend a game to anyone when you can’t even get onto the game.
How To Fix The Black Screen For In Silence?
If you’re experiencing a bug trying to play In Silence where you’re getting a black screen, there are a couple of things to try:
- Verify the integrity of the game files through Steam. Right-click on the game in your Steam library, click “properties,” click the “local files,” tab, and verify the integrity of the game files.
- Try reinstalling the game completely.
- Make sure there are no updates you missed for In Silence. See if there’s an update available.
- Check your firewall settings.
- Make sure you’re connected to the internet.
Hopefully, this fixes any black screen issue. Some only started experiencing the black screen bug In Silence after a recent update, so hopefully, the developer figures out what’s causing it.