On the outside, Ridgeview Road House looks like a perfectly normal suburban family home. You enter into a kitchen, with a beautifully decorated living room to the right. If it wasn’t for the fact that inside the doors of the house is a ghost ready to kill, it would be a beautiful place to live.
Phasmophobia Ridgeview Road House Map
Thanks to KDOG57, we have a comprehensive map of Ridgeview Road House including the key locations, fuse boxes, and Ouija board. The garage key is in the utility closet on the first floor, while the car key is between the living room and the foyer. The fuse box is either in the garage or the basement.
The confirmed Ouija board locations in Ridgeview Road House are:
- The utility closet on the first floor (where the garage key is found).
- The closet in the master bedroom on the first floor.
- Both of the closets in the upstairs hallway.
Phasmophobia Ridgeview Road House Map Tips
Ridgeview Road House might not be as big as Brownstone High School, but that doesn’t mean it’s hallways aren’t as scary. If you’re investigating with the standard team of four, then you should:
- Separate into teams of two.
- Have one person on each team with an EMF reader, and the other with a thermometer.
- Have each person carry a secondary item such as a book or crucifix to place into the suspected room once it’s found.
You don’t need a parabolic microphone for these small maps since you can quickly find the rooms using an EMF reader, spirit box, or thermometer. If you’re playing on professional difficult, where there’s no safe time as soon as the door is open, have someone stay in the truck and look for ghost orbs through the player’s head-mounted cameras as they’re moving around.
Check out the Willow Street House Map.