Of all the hours we’ve put into playing Phasmophobia, we rarely run into groups who actively look for the Ouija board. The Ouija board has a chance of spawning in different parts of every map. For example, the Ouija board can appear in different closets in Ridgeview Road House. However, you won’t have a Ouija board every round. That’s why, when you find one, you should take advantage of it as a way to get some answers from the ghost you’re dealing with.
Why Use A Ouija Board In Phasmophobia?
Using a Ouija board comes at the cost of sanity (unless you’re dealing with a demon). However, even with a Demon, if the Ouija board happens to fail, you’re taking a huge risk to your sanity (40% loss). This begs the question: why would anyone want to use a Ouija board in Phasmophobia anyway?
- Ouija boards don’t provide direct evidence, but they can help set off an EMF reader if you need that objective.
- If you get a successful interaction, ask the person in the truck if you lost any sanity. If you didn’t, then you’re dealing with a Demon. It’s one of the best ways to figure out a Demon quickly.
- The ghost could possibly confirm the location if you’re in the ghost room with the Ouija board.
- The ghost will count itself when asked about the number of people in the room, which confirms players are in the correct room.
How To Use The Ouija Board In Phasmophobia?
Once you find a Ouija board in one of the locations, move it to the ghost room or to an area where you believe the ghost is.
- Players activate the Ouija board by left-clicking on it.
- The board will start to glow.
- At this point, players can press “V” (or whichever key they set to local chat) to start asking any of the following questions:
“Who did you kill?”
“Who is your victim?”
“What is the name of the person you killed?”
“What is the name of the person you murdered?”
“What is your victim?”
“Did you murder?”
“Who did you murder?”
“How old are you?”
“What is your age?”
“Are you old?”
“Are you young?”
“How long have you been dead?”
“How many years ago did you die?”
“How long have you been here?”
“How long ago did you die?”
“When did you die?”
“How many are in this room?”
“How many people are in this room?”
“How many people are here?”
“How many ghosts are in this room?”
“How many ghosts are here?”
“Are you alone?”
“Are we alone?”
“Who is here?”
“Who is in this room?”
“Where are you?”
“What is your favorite room?”
“Where is your room?”
“What is your room?”
“Are you here?”
“Are you close?”
“Are there any spirits?”
“Are you near?”
“Are you around?”
More Phasmophobia Content from GameDom: