It’s been some time since we’ve seen a new update for the beta version of Phasmophobia. There are some new quality of life changes that comes with the beta server version: 0.29. Let’s take a look at some of the quality of life fixes in Phasmophobia.
Fixes in Server Version: 0.29:
1. Improved the performance and load times on most house maps.
2. Potential fix for player voices sometimes going high pitch.
3. High School: Fixed a bug where sound sensors showed the wrong corridor names.
4. Potential fix for a rare bug where the ghost moves in the first 5 seconds of the hunt.
5. Fixed a bug where equipment didn’t teleport back to the truck if they fell out of bounds.
6. Potential fix for the current ghost room sometimes being set to the wrong room which was breaking evidence such as temperature.
7. Fixed a bug where new players would have their volume set to the old players volume.
8. Fixed a bug where the ghost couldn’t kill you in some closets.
9. Fixed several safe spots.
10. Fixed a bug where players would still show in the audio options after they have left.
11. Fixed a bug where the resolution would sometimes be set very low when launching for the first time.
12. Fixed a bug where Sensors could be placed on walls behind other objects.13. Fixed a bug where the ghost was never wandering out of it’s room.
Fixing several safe spots was unfortunate as every time we get accustomed to a spot that’s mostly safe, they take it away from us. However, don’t discount the community’s ability to find new places to hide.
Phasmophobia Changes In Server Version: 0.29
1. Updated to the latest Photon release which will bring network optimizations and fixes.
2. The smudge sticks smoking time has been reduced from 15 to 6 seconds to match the ghost delay during a hunt.
3. The ghost will now walk to the front of the closet/ locker if it sees or hears you inside rather than walking past.
4. If you fall out of the map or go out of bounds you will now be teleported to the last place you were instead of back to the truck.
5. The high school top and bottom floor corridors have now been split into 3 sections each. This will make evidence be more accurate to where the ghost is.
6. The Truck has been moved closer to the entrance on Prison.
7. Kicked players will now be automatically kicked when they rejoin.
8. The ghost now has a small chance to wander far from it’s room.
9. Slightly increased the Demons chance to hunt. There’s word going around that Demons can now hunt at an average sanity of about 70%. This rivals a banshees ability to ignore sanity completely when hunting. This makes demons a little scarier in the sense where you’ll have less time to find the ghost’s room and get set up if you don’t mitigate sanity loss.