There’s something about farmhouses in real life that makes them so terrifying. Imagine driving down a rural road and seeing an abandoned farmhouse. You just know there’s a ghost or two stalking the decrepit interior. Bleasdale Farmhouse in Phasmophobia is no different. It hasn’t been abandoned for years; it’s only recently abandoned due to whatever is haunting the location.
Bleasdale Farmhouse Map
Bleasdale Farmhouse is intimidating. Fortunately, KDOG57 made an easy map for us to decipher, showing the Ouija board’s locations, garage key (which also works for the side door), and fuse box. The fuse box is either in the garage or attic. The garage key is near the window between the boy’s bedroom and side bathroom.
Credit to KDOG57
The confirmed Ouija board locations in Bleasdale Farmhouse are:
- The utility closet upstairs
- The attic
Phasmophobia Bleasdale Farmhouse Tips
In this location, you’re also dealing with a large, scary, and imposing attic, so if you’re working with a team of four, you should:
- Split up into two teams.
- Have one team sweep the upstairs with an EMF and thermometer (including the attic).
- Have another team sweeping downstairs with the same equipment.
If you’re playing on professional difficulty, then you can have one person stay in the truck to monitor head-mounted cameras for potential ghost orbs to find that piece of evidence. However, it’s still advised to set up video cameras for the person in the truck to see the ghost and warn others of its possible location.
While Bleasdale Farmhouse isn’t as large as the Asylum, the presence of an attic makes it equally scary.
Other maps in Phasmophobia?
The following other maps are available in Phasmophobia.
- Phasmophobia Willow Street House Map
- Phasmophobia Bleasdale Farmhouse Map
- Phasmophobia Prison Maps
- Phasmophobia Ridgeview Road House Map
- Phasmophobia Edgefield Street House Map
- Phasmophobia Grafton Farmhouse Map
- Phasmophobia Brownstone High School Map
- Phasmophobia Asylum Maps