Omori has had a few updates since releasing back in January 2021. Let’s take a look at the changelog for Omori Patch V1.0.5:
- Shortened the time before FOLLOW-UP attacks during battle.
- Added a failsafe for a bug which caused save files to “disappear”. Note: If your SAVE FILE is not showing up in the game, please check out the entry in TROUBLESHOOTING regarding this. Your save files are still there, but a file has been corrupted and has to be restored.
- Fixed a rare bug where going into battles would show most of the screen as just black.
- Added a failsafe to avoid rare crashes during battles.
- Added a failsafe for a rare bug where the screen would randomly goes black during gameplay.
- Fixed minor graphic, audio, and text issues.
- Removed a bug where something caused OMORI to be immortal.
- Removed a bug where something caused AUBREY to be immortal.
Warning The Following Update Notes Contain Spoilers!
- You can now continue to sacrifice objects in the SUMMONING CIRCLE after defeating UNBREAD TWINS.
- Fixed a bug where the ORANGE CAT reappeared at the cemetery when it shouldn’t.
- Fixed a bug that caused you to have to redo sweeping in your house.
- Disabled PLAYER MENU/STAB in certain parts of the game where it was causing strange things to happen.
- Fixed a soft-lock that happened if you see someone in your bed at end of the game.
- Fixed some bugs and soft-locks that happened in a certain area in end-game of route where you don’t leave your house.
More detailed information on this patch is available on Steam. The patch is available on February 6th, 2021. on Steam.
If you like to stay up to date on the development of the upcoming game Sea Of Trees, please leave your email address here. You’ll be the first to know when the playable demo is available. Check out the trailer below: