You and your team just got done with a grueling round of Brownstone High School in Phasmophobia. The demon in the high school wreaked havoc on your group, and, for the next round, you just want to take it easy in Tanglewood Street. Unfortunately, you open up the map and see nothing but Asylum or Brownstone High School again.
Is There A Way To Choose Any Map In Phasmophobia?
- After every round, the party leader has a selection of 3-4 maps to choose from.
- The maps cycle every round.
- Players could encounter the same map the next round but on a different difficulty.
Is There Plans To Allow Players To Select The Map They Want
According to the roadmap from Kinetic Game, they are looking into the possibility of allowing players to choose the map they want. However, that opens up the possibility of some less desirable maps getting ignored, but is there a way to get around the random cycle of levels?
How Can We Choose Our Own Levels In Phasmophobia
If you want to choose your own level in Phasmophobia, you have to:
- Leave the party (if you’re the party leader)
- Rejoin the party (this needs to be a private party with a code)
- See if the person appointed party leader has a more desirable map.
Do you like having random maps to choose from each time, or would you prefer to choose from a list of maps every time?
What maps are there in Phasmophobia?
The following other maps are available in Phasmophobia.
- Phasmophobia Willow Street House Map
- Phasmophobia Bleasdale Farmhouse Map
- Phasmophobia Prison Maps
- Phasmophobia Ridgeview Road House Map
- Phasmophobia Edgefield Street House Map
- Phasmophobia Grafton Farmhouse Map
- Phasmophobia Brownstone High School Map
- Phasmophobia Asylum Maps