In order to find the different types of ghosts in Phasmophobia, you will need to utilize the available tools:
- EMF reader
- Spirit box
- UV light
- Video camera
- Digital camera
- Ghostwriting book
- Head-mounted camera
- Sensors (motion, infrared, etc.)
Smart and quick use of these tools will help you find ghosts in Phasmophobia.
How To Use The Tools In Phasmophobia?
- The EMF reader helps detect the presence of the ghost by beeping and flashing lights.
- The spirit box is used to detect the ghost’s voice.
- The thermometer detects the temperature in each area.
- The UV light is for detecting fingerprints and footprints.
- The video camera helps detect the presence of orbs and the ghost itself.
- The digital camera is for snapping pictures of evidence.
- The ghostwriting books help detect if the ghost exists through its handwriting.
- Salt helps to detect if the ghost is walking around.
- Glow Sticks are similar to the UV light and help detect fingerprints and footprints.
- Head-mounted cameras are for the person in the truck to coordinate the team.
- The different sensors are for detecting the ghost’s movements.
Is There An Easy Way To Find Ghosts In Phasmophobia?
While Phasmophobia is a challenging (and scary) game, following these simple tips has a higher chance of finding a ghost easily:
- Have one person with the EMF reader
- Have a second person with the thermometer
- If there are more than two, have the other two with the same setup
- Split up to cover more ground. Normally, the EMF or temperature can easily detect the general area where the ghost is.
Join GameDom’s Discord here.