The red Humphry puzzle in Omori is the hardest one of the three.
Although, for some reason, they put it in the middle of the console instead of the right (for those who like to work from left to right). The red puzzle requires a bit of memorization, and while it’s labeled as “hard,” it isn’t difficult once you get into the red teleporter.
Once you start the red Humphrey puzzle, the red teleporter will open up.
Once inside, you’ll see two enemies and a computer console. Clicking on the computer console shows you a map. The circles indicate the teleporters, while the squiggly lines indicate the worms.
Now, look closely at the map. It’s the teleporter you need to go into when you see that many worm bots in the room.
- The first room has two worm bots, so go through the north teleport.
- The second room has three worm bots, so go through the east teleport.
- The third room only has one worm bot, so go through the west teleport.
I’ll show you the screenshots below in order:
The last one is the fourth room. The Humphry in there will tell you about the background. If you look at the background colors of each room, they’re all different and correspond to the wire colors you cut in the puzzle.
- The first room had a blue background.
- The second room had a green background.
- The third room had a red background.
- The last room had a white background.
You should cut the wires in the following order:
Let us know if this helped you clear the hard red Humphrey puzzle.
If you like to stay up to date on the development of the upcoming game Sea Of Trees, please leave your email address here. You’ll be the first to know when the playable demo is available. Check out the trailer below: