Phasmophobia has great replay value for a game still in early access. However, some are starting to think the game’s highest difficulty, professional, isn’t difficult at all.
What’s The Difference In Difficulty Levels?
Despite the belief that the difficulty levels in Phasmophobia only affects the setup time, there are some notable differences while playing:
- Higher difficulties consume more sanity.
- Higher difficulties have more active ghosts.
- Higher difficulties have longer hunting phases.
Would You Want A Hardcore Mode In Phasmophobia?
Even though the professional difficulty drains sanity more and has longer hunting phases, some players aren’t phased by it. Many players think that’s not enough to make the game difficult. That’s why Phasmophobia should have a hardcore mode, but what are some ideas to make the game a little more challenging?
Ideas For A Hardcore Mode In Phasmophobia
Here are some ideas we had, some of them, we’re sure others have thought of as well:
- No sanity pills
- Two ghosts in a location
- No strong flashlights
- Every ghost has Revenant speed
- Ghost activity is ramped up when using its name
- Ghosts can lock the door you’re in
- Loss of equipment players don’t bring back to the truck
- Battery use for some devices
- Flashlights don’t flicker to indicate a hunt
What are some things you want to see in a hardcore mode for Phasmophobia?