After picking up Jack’s tie clip and exploring the house a little bit, you’ll come across a photo darkroom in the kitchen. This is where you can develop a photo of Jack to see what he looks like, but how do you do it?
Walk Up To The Wall
When you head to the wall in the darkroom, you’ll see instructions for developing photos:
- Illuminate the photo for 5 seconds
- Dip in multigrade for 3 seconds
- Dip in stop for 3 seconds
- Dip in fixer for 3 seconds
From the first-person view, you will do this from right to left.
To develop the photo in the darkroom:
- Pick up the white photo on the right
- Place it underneath the light and turn it on
- You’ll hear the light “clicking,” wait 5 clicks, and turn the light off
- Dip the photo into the purple water for 3 seconds (you have to count this yourself)
- Take it out and dip the photo into the purple water for 3 seconds
- Take the photo out and dip the photo into the green water for 3 seconds
If you do this right, you should have a photo of Jack.
How Can You Move The Camera In The Medium?
Is Dual-Reality Poorly Optimized In The Medium?
How Can You Save In The Medium?
Is The Medium Stuck On 4k?
Where To Find The Tie Clip In The Medium?
Why Am I Getting A Black Screen Loading The Medium?
Why Am I Getting Texture Flickering In The Medium?
Why Is The Medium Game Crashing?
The Medium Keyboard Controls
The Medium Game Stuck On 99% Download
If you like to stay up to date on the development of the upcoming game Sea Of Trees, please leave your email address here. You’ll be the first to know when the playable demo is available. Check out the trailer below: