The ghost hunting phase in Phasmophobia has undergone some minor tweaking over the past year. When Phasmophobia began, the ghost would give every indication that it was ready to hunt and gave players plenty of places to hide safely. Throwing yourself in the closet was the perfect chance to check your phone, as the ghost couldn’t get to you.
Changes To The Ghost Hunting Phase In Phasmophobia Exposition
With the Exposition update in Phasmophobia, you’ll notice the following changes to the hunting phase:
- Increased the acceleration of ghosts during a hunt when they can see you
- Lowered the ghost’s hunt delay before it moves, from 5 to 3 seconds
- Electronic equipment will now alert the ghost of your position during a hunt (similar to voice). Turn them off before hiding!
- Hunts now affect all electronic equipment with new sounds and visuals
- During a hunt, equipment and lights will only be affected when in range of the ghost
- The Ghost will no longer be visible at the start of the hunt until it starts moving
These changes to the hunting phase in Phasmophobia Exposition might not sound like much, but they are pretty significant. The ghost no longer being visible when the hunt starts (and only letting it stay invisible for three seconds) gives that sense of danger when the hunt begins. Where is the ghost? Where should you hide? These changes to the hunting phase completely change the dynamic of survivability in Phasmophobia.
What do you think of the changes to the ghost hunting phase in Phasmophobia?